A survey by Owl Labs found that 92% of people expect to work from home at least 1 day per week and 80% expect to work from home at least 3 days per week.
Enter ‘Work From Anywhere’: whether at home, in the office, or on a beach, this new work model is about the freedom to choose where to work. This poses new challenges and opportunities for companies, but Electric, Jamf & Eden Workplace are helping make this new way of doing work a reality.
Tune in to Stop 18 on Electric’s IT Pro Tour Virtual Event Series to glean loads of actionable insights from leaders at Jamf, Electric & Eden Workplace, like:
- How best-in-class IT support enables your employees to accomplish mission-critical work, no matter where they are
- How to determine what hybrid work model variation works best for your organization
- How Jamf’s software can support remote work for growing SMBs
- How Eden Workplace provides the complete suite of workplace software for hybrid companies
- Answers to your questions!