Did you know: Remote work has increased the average cost of a data breach by $137,000 (IBM)? With this in mind, looking ahead into the Cybersecurity landscape for 2022 is of utmost importance.
The past year was particularly challenging for IT security professionals. In a time when many employees are accessing company data from everywhere but the office, it’s critical to have security measures in place to address this.
- 2022 Cybersecurity trends
- When to consider buying Cyber Liability Insurance
- Building a security budget based on your company size
- Compliance related to new Privacy Regulations (GDPR, CPRA)
- Why being hacked is nearly inevitable, and the importance of concentrating on the data